jueves, 14 de agosto de 2014

my cousin's wedding


Hi good people, today I’m going to tell you about my cousin’s wedding banquette. So, my cousin Adolfo (yes, like Hitler) got married with Rocío and form a family, and I am very bad remembering dates son I don’t remember when it was the wedding, but it was like six or five years ago in one of my first year of media education. I choose this meal because all my family was there, all my fifteen cousins and my five aunts and uncles, that without counting the family of Rocío and all the “extra people” there like my brother´s ex-girlfriend and others. I am saying this because we are a numerous family and it takes a great quantity of work regroups the entire clan.

I remember that in one moment I played cards with two of my cousins because one of them wanted to be outside the noisy party and noisy people, so we left for a moment to the house (the wedding was taking place in the backyard of a rented house). And I remember that it was an open bar party but the bar man didn’t wanted to give me drinks because a was still being a age minor.

  

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario