jueves, 16 de octubre de 2014

Hajime no ippo


I am not Reading non text about other thing that geography, which is very sad, but in my free time I try to read Hajime no Ippo, or the way it is called in English, Fighting Spirit (Espíritu de lucha en español). It is a manga about a quiet and timid Japanese pugilist called Ippo Makunouchi and his fighting’s stories, and his friends (who are pugilists to) stories. I started reading it because I saw the anime series of Fighting Spirit and I really liked it, like really, but the series do not cover the whole story, it end before of the best part, but I needed to know what is going to happened with Ippo Makunouchi and his friends, so I started reading the manga to know it, and the manga is still on emission so I think I will have to read a lot more of Hajime no Ippo.

I like it because it’s like a great story of a quiet and timid guy who becomes a great fighter in base of dedication and effort. I think I kind of identify me with Ippo, the same think happen with all other timid and quiet people, I think. Plus the fights are very exciting, trust me Rocky’s fights are nothing compare with Ippo’s fights.
 
 
 
This is one of the most exiting fights
 
 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario