jueves, 2 de octubre de 2014

Music


Hi there, today I’m going to talk you about my favorite group activity, which is play or do some music. At first I think that football would be my favorite group activity for the rest of my life, but people who play football in Chile are very competitive people, and that divide the country, sometimes football make people fight with each other. Because of that I left the football down the music in my preferences.

By playing and listen music I realize that music make people get closer to each other, it is like if music makes join the people, and because of that I love the music. I had met very much people because of music and I had share with some much people because of music that I feel that I am in debt of music.  
 
Once a week I play music with my band mates form OCIO, which is my band, but some weeks we do not play at all :/. And I have another band with no name, but we don’t play since a month I think, and that’s kind of sad, because when me play we drink a lot of beer and I miis that.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario