jueves, 23 de octubre de 2014

\m/ Iron Maiden \m/

Eeem, where should I start? I will tell about the best concert that I’ve watched until now, it is Iron Maiden at the Club Hipico of Santiago in the 2009, they were doing the Somewhere Back in Time world tour, it was my second big concert that I’ve assisted, and yes the first one was Maiden in Chile one year before, same tour.
I went to this concert because Maiden is awesome doing live shows, and they were my favorite band at that time, seriously I loved these guys, and it is because of Steve Harris that I started playing bass, cause I wanted to be like him. So that they came to Chile for those two years was like a gift, plus I liked the show of the 2008, so I really wanted to see them again.

Usually they didn't bring the whole show with all the pyrotechnic, but this was the first time they did it, so it is an unforgettable show for all the Chileans troopers (the Maiden’s Chilean fanatics).  I forgot to mention that the show counted with more than 60.000 people, including me, my brother, my cousin Alan, my brother’s friends, and others Maiden’s fanatics from Lampa. I could speak a lot more of that concert, it have a lot of meaning for me, so if YOU the one who is reading at this want to know more, invite me a beer and I will tell everything. Bye!

When I feel nostalgic i watch the video!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario