jueves, 24 de abril de 2014

Android Paranoid


Hi everyone!
I must say that at the moment I fell in love with two songs. The first one, and my favorite at the time, it’s called Android Paranoid and it’s by Radiohead, I don’t remember when I listened it for first time, but it was like many years ago, but lately I took a great taste for this song. The genre is alternative rock, and I like it because the melody is great, the rhythm’s changes are sublime, it starts soft, and then it goes like strong to back to soft and finish strong.

The other song I like at the moment is called She Look To Me, and it’s played by Red Hot Chili Peppers. I listened like a month ago and then I decided that I had to play it with my bass. I don’t know why I like it, but I think that is because it’s a very melodic song. It is an alternative rock song that belongs to the Stadium Arcadium album. I has never listened this complete album because it’s have 28 songs, so takes an entire afternoon to listen it entire, because of that I still discovering its songs until today.


This is Android Paranoid by Radiohead
 
 
 
If you like reggae, this is a version you will like!
 
 
And last but not least, She look to me by RHCP

3 comentarios: