jueves, 10 de abril de 2014

Myths and Legends


 
 
 
 
Hi everyone!

 
Today I’m going to talk to you about a card game called Myths and Legends. I don’t remember when I learned to play it, but I was like ten or eleven years old, or maybe twelve, I don’t know. I played Myths and Legends the most of the times with friends and cousins, and that is why I liked that much, because it was an excuse to meet these guys, and meet new people, and it help to enjoy the basic school. The game is great, you have to use your brain if you want to defeat your adversary, also if you do not have good cards your chances of win are lows, but the most important is have good luck, because without luck you will never take the card you need. The last time I played this game, it was against my younger cousin Diego, and he smashed me, only because I was out of practice. Here i left you some cards that i liked.
 
 
 

2 comentarios: