jueves, 3 de abril de 2014

Playa Las Docas



 

Dear Chipamoglis

The beach that you see in this picture it’s called Las Docas, in reference to a flower called like that which grows up in that place. This beach is very closer to Laguna Verde, a little coastline town in the fifth region of Chile in which my aunt Gloria have a cabin. Las Docas is an Ensenada with a head nip that refracts the marine currents making them less strong, which makes the beach a quiet place to swim in the water. I went to that beach for last time like five years ago, and I went with my brother, two of my six aunts, and three cousins, it was a nice trip. That day we walked across the beach, we swimed all the evening, after that we sited down and spend the afternoon taking sun and talking. I like that beach because it’s a very quiet place, with no much people going there, so its a kind of secret beach.   

4 comentarios:

  1. I wish I could have the opportunity to be there next summer, it´s looks amazing.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love you and this beach, I hope that we can go to this beah together

    ResponderBorrar
  3. You haven´t gone this beach a long time ago

    ResponderBorrar