miércoles, 23 de abril de 2014

The Best Bass Player From YouTube

Hi everyone!

Today I’d like to tell you about one person I admire so much, his name is David, he lives in Switzerland and he is a big bass player (the best) from youtube, he makes videos of himself playing a great diversity of funky songs and rock songs. He started by playing covers of Red Hot Chili Peppers, then he went playing covers from others bands, and now he has his own funky band. He is fast and he has a great technique, his playing way is clean (he don’t make big or many mistakes). Also, he feels the music. I have seen many bass players that don’t enjoy the music they play, they only play the bass like for competition or for presume their skills, but no because they like it, but no David, he plays because he like it, not to presume.


Time ago I needed to learn some bass lines from different songs, so I watched David’s videos and I did practiced every day by looking at those videos. That way I became a better bassist. So I admire this guy because when he started he wasn’t different from others beginners, but now he plays and he is like no other (on YouTube), I definitely want to be like him. 

Take a look of his work! 


1 comentario: